How We Protect You

Types of Insurance

Auto & SR-22

California requires drivers to carry at least the following auto insurance coverages:

  • Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum.
  • Property damage liability coverage: $5,000 minimum.

That is the state minimum in coverage. Our Insurance specialist have options of incrementing those coverages to provide you with more protection.

Note: We Also get you your required SR22 certificate of Insurance. We help you file the SR22 with the California Department of Motor Vehicles in order to confirm you meet the state's minimum requirements for auto insurance liability coverage.

Recreational Vehicle

Recreational Vehicle Insurance protects you, as a recreational vehicle owner, from excessive out of pocket costs in the event of:

  • a loss
  • if you are at fault in an accident that causes bodily injury 
  • property damage


Boat Insurance helps protect a boat and other watercraft from certain risks.

For instance, property coverage may help pay to repair your boat after it's damaged in an accident.


Commonly called homeowner's insurance, is a type of property insurance that covers a private residence.

Our Insurance Specialist can go over all of the coverage options.


Renter's Insurance Is a smart option that can protect you from financial losses related to theft, water backup damage, certain natural disasters and more.

If you are renting an apartment, home in California, renters' insurance can help cover what your landlord's policy doesn't.

General Liability

General Liability insurance is a broad type of insurance policy which provides liability insurance for general business risks.

As a small business owner, you may be legally responsible if another person gets hurts or if their property is damaged while at your business or because of something you did.

Get Your Free Quote Now
0 of 350

Our Hassle-Free Online and Personal Support Covers Your Assets and Keeps You Safe